ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences
The put up ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on TD (Journey Every day Media) Travel Daily.
ABTA has unveiled its occasions programme for 2023/24, which incorporates 4 new one-day conferences on prime of its common flagship conferences, plus a set of core coaching occasions. Masking all kinds of topics and codecs, the programme is designed to equip attendees with the abilities and instruments wanted to thrive in our ever-evolving trade.
The brand new conferences will information delegates by means of a few of the trade’s most topical modifications and developments:
- Tomorrow’s Expertise in Journey convention on 6 February will cowl the most recent modifications in journey training, potential expertise gaps, future journey roles and strategy recruitment and coaching.
- Mergers & Acquisition convention on 30 November will information attendees by means of the varied totally different phases of mergers and acquisitions.
- Monetary Safety and Threat Administration convention on 24 January will assist delegates to become familiar with the ever-changing rules and monetary safety options on provide.
- Journey Journey convention on 17 April will discover the developments and challenges related to one of many quickest increasing tourism sectors within the journey trade.
In addition to the brand new conferences, ABTA can even maintain its flagship occasions together with Journey Traits, Journey Finance, the Journey Legislation Seminar and Journey Issues – showcasing ABTA’s and the trade’s experience.
The 2023/24 programme can even embrace a number of in-depth coaching occasions, delivered by specialists and trade consultants, on a spread of important areas together with sustainability, complaints dealing with, claims dealing with, well being and security, social media and advertising and marketing, and excessive climate and pure disasters.
ABTA is providing a ten% low cost on all occasion bookings made earlier than 31 August utilizing the code ABTASUMMER23*. The occasions are open to the entire journey trade with diminished charges obtainable for ABTA members and Companions.
ABTA’s Head of Occasions, Sulamith Waldmeier, mentioned: “We’re delighted to be launching our occasions programme for 2023/24, which sees a lot of common conferences and occasions return, alongside some thrilling new additions to replicate our ever-changing trade.
“Constructing functionality and expertise in journey, the occasions programme helps guarantee trade professionals are prepared to satisfy the challenges their companies are dealing with.
“I’d encourage all delegates to ensure they’re profiting from the speed reductions obtainable. Everybody will get 10% off any reserving made by the tip of August with our devoted code and we’re additionally providing half value and free locations for group bookings; please electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org for extra element.”
The ABTA 2023/24 occasions programme contains:
- Journey Laws – 15 November 2023
- Journey Traits – 28 November 2023
- M&A convention – 30 November 2023 (NEW)
- Monetary Safety and Threat Administration – 24 January 2024 (NEW)
- Tomorrow’s Expertise in Journey – 6 February 2024 (NEW)
- Journey Finance – 28-29 February 2024
- Journey Journey – 17 April 2024 (NEW)
- Delivering Sustainable Journey – 20 March 2024
- Journey Legislation Seminar – 1-2 Could 2024
- Journey Advertising and marketing – 14-15 Could 2024
- Journey Issues – 19 June 2024
- Carbon Literacy for Journey – 20 September 2023
- An Introduction to the Journey Business – 4 October 2023
- Excessive Climate and Pure Disasters Coaching – 11 October 2023
- Information Safety and Administration for Advertising and marketing – 18 October 2023
- Well being, Security, Safety and Threat Administration – 15 November 2023
- Superior Criticism Administration – 5 December 2023
The put up ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on Travel Daily.