Crystal Cruises Unveils 2025 Itineraries
Crystal Cruises has introduced its inspiring lineup of 2025 itineraries onboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony. Following the model’s acquisition by the A&Ok Journey Group, Crystal is poised to supply travellers unparalleled alternatives for exploration and cultural immersion – each on and off the ship – with industry-leading voyages of discovery throughout the globe to each iconic and off-the-beaten-path locations.
Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will go to a rare choice of visitors’ favourites and roughly 144 new handpicked locations, such because the Faroe Islands, Haifa and Shanghai, for a mixed whole of 720 days over the course of 73 sailings visiting a complete of 112 nations and 281 ports.
“We’re excited to supply each previous and future Crystal visitors an inspiring assortment of itineraries in 2025,” stated Cristina Levis, CEO of A&Ok Journey Group. “Friends onboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony can have the chance to discover a treasure trove of lesser-visited corners of the world and test off some really once-in-a-lifetime bucket listing locations with bespoke, industry-leading experiences designed by Abercrombie & Kent.”
Crystal Serenity 2025 Itinerary Highlights
- After finishing the World Cruise in Might 2025, Crystal Serenity will depart from Marseille and sail the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, visiting locations like Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga, the charming, half-timbered city of Ronne, Latvia’s capital, Riga, identified for its pedestrian-only medieval Previous City and extra.
- Friends can have the uncommon alternative to go to Longyearbyen, the biggest inhabited space of Svalbard, Norway – well-known for its incomparable Northern Lights views.
- With calls to the Faroe Islands and Iceland, passengers will uncover dramatic landscapes and breathtaking views on this planet’s most beautiful Nordic locations, together with Torshavn, Djupivogur, and Reykjavik , amongst others.
- For an ideal leaf-peeping getaway, visitors onboard from September to November 2025, will go to iconic North American ports of name similar to Québec Metropolis, Gaspé, Newport, Boston, Portland, New York Metropolis and extra.
- For many who want to partake within the vacation season at sea, sun-filled voyages embody Caribbean and South American locations like Montego Bay, Aruba, Cayman Islands, Cartagena, the Panama Canal and extra.
Crystal Symphony 2025 Itinerary Highlights
- Kicking off 2025 in Southeast Asia, the newly refurbished ship will discover distant locations, together with Sihanoukville, identified for having the very best seashores in Cambodia, together with Sabangand Weh Island, the small lively volcanic island to the northwest of Sumatra.
- With multi-day port calls to the area’s prime city centres together with Ho Chi Minh Metropolis, Halong Bay, Laem Chabang and Shanghai, passengers can have much more time for in-depth cultural immersion. Friends may also go to Palawan, the Philippines’ ecological jewel with pristine seashores, and Brunei, identified for its verdant rainforests.
- Timed with the Grand Prix, the ship will go to Monaco and Villefranche-sur-Mer, permitting visitors the prospect to embrace their interior Method 1 driver, as they watch the enduring race in two of Europe’s main locations.
- Mediterranean highlights embody calls to Haifa, Dubrovnik and Cyprus, along with Greece’s more and more in style locations of Zakynthos, Corfu and Santorini, amongst others.
- The latter half of 2025 will likely be spent within the Center East visiting a wide range of locations starting from the small Egyptian port of Safaga (Luxor), to Dubai, identified for luxurious procuring and ultramodern structure, to the extra distant Salalah, the third-largest metropolis within the Sultanate of Oman, identified for its marine life.